Information Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information Technology

This forum is to get others point of view on real important topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drill and Practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Drill and Practice Empty
PostSubject: Drill and Practice   Drill and Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:20 am

Is there a place for drill and practice in the technology classroom? How can teachers use drill and practice tutorials in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
http://information.board-directory.net
Shakira

Drill and Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drill and Practice   Drill and Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:18 am

Indeed I do believe that there is a place for drill and practices in the technology classroom. You can use drill when you are teaching the students a new concept in computer for example when teaching the basic componets such as the statue bar and the menu bar you can driil students and then you can have them paractice on the computer csrtain concepts that you have taught them for example you can have them practice to do certain things in micrsoft words. With drill and practice in the classroom I definlitle beleve that students will learn however there is a palce and time for everything. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Drill and Practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Information Technology :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: